Monday, August 9, 2010

M is for Marshmallow!

Okay so I have been craving s'mores lately....Not sure why, but I have. Anyway I knew I wanted to do Marshmallow for M, so I used this as the perfect opportunity to make s'mores cupcakes :)....and there you have it....M is for Marshmallow!

I made these cupcakes 2 different ways, to experiment. The regular sized cupcakes have a graham cracker layer on the bottom, chocolate and marshmallow cake, and torched marshmallows on top (it's always so much fun to play with fire isn't it?).


The jumbo cupcakes have the same chocolate cake, with marshmallows, but I crumbled graham cracker on top of those ones and sprinkled with powdered sugar. Both are sticky and delicious....but Im still not sure they cured my s'mores craving ;)....maybe I'll have to make the real thing soon.


Good night everyone and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment